We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand. ~Isaiah 64:8



Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Helpful blog for Anglican Families

Just want to take a moment to direct you to a new-to-me blog.  It is a church blog, but is specifically written to support their families and kids...and they are Anglican!

Saint Pete's Kids (a blog of Saint Peter's Anglican Church in Birmingham, AL)

The blog owner contacted me recently to ask if she could publish an old Advent essay on their website.  (Could they?  OF COURSE!)  You can read it there if you there, if you wish, or on my blog just by searching.  It is one of my favorites:  The Advent That Almost Wasn't

Be sure to poke around their website and check out their resources.  And leave a comment to say "Hi!"

And it is time to start getting ready for Advent, isn't it?  You know Advent always brings out my blogging....  :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks!
St. Pete's Kids