We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand. ~Isaiah 64:8



Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pentecost Carnival


Jessica, of Homemaking Through the Church Year, and I were recently discussing how well-received the Advent and Lent carnivals have been, so we thought, "Why not the rest of the church year, too?" Why not, indeed! On Sunday, May 31st, Jessica will host the first in the series: Carnivals of the Church Year: Pentecost. I'll follow with the next one later this summer "Ordinary Time", and so on through out the year.

Would you like to participate? Jessica has all the details on when and how to submit your post. She also has some good writing prompts for you if you'd like to participate, but don't quite know where to start.

Don't forget to visit the carnival at Homemaking Through the Church Year on May 31st for some great ideas, wise thoughts, and fun plans for celebrating Pentecost!

Did you enjoy this post? Be sure to subscribe via email or RSS to receive my blog updates.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great idea! I'll try to participate. Thanks!

Paula Velez said...

What a good idea! I love the idea of conforming our lives to the church year instead of the secular. I look forward to reading and maybe I'll even try one of Jessica's prompts :)