We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand. ~Isaiah 64:8



Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Scholar's New Year Review


Welcome to 2009! Often this time of year leaves me feeing a little breathless, sort of a "How did we get here?" But this year, it really feels like a new year...it really feels like 2009 - maybe because it has been a very full year. Whatever the reason - I'm glad a new year is here!

One wonderful thing about keeping a blog is that it lets you look back to see what you've thought about, dreamed up, worried over, and maybe even accomplised over the course of a year. When I looked back today, I was surprised to see what's been on the Ten O'Clock Scholar blog this year! Take a look:

January


February


March
I planned and hosted a Way of the Cross for Children
and don't miss the photos from that event!


April
We decided to expand our family by international adoption


May


June
(fyi - I'm working right now on the second semester and should have it posted this weekend)


July


August
Started a new blog: To Every Meal a Season


September
(I'm planning on some updates to this, so watch for that upcoming post!)


October
A post for Blog Action Day (this year's focus: Poverty) on Holy Poverty.


November


December
Rethinking the Christmas Craze - maybe it isn't so crazy after all.


This year is shaping up to be one of big changes for our family and I hope to hone my focus on this blog a bit more, so I hope you'll visit often!
Consider subscribing by email or RSS, won't you?

No comments: